Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to AA!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badxgillen

Badxgillen

Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts Empty
PostSubject: Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts   Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:18 am

Was wanting to trade some of my razor grass for some grape caluerpa..i could part for something else as it is negotiable.I have found this to be a very atractive and hardy plant that does not seem to be too pallatable to hermits and such.grown by a rhizome it will fasten its roots into rock or preferably sand.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts   Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:08 am

I am very much a novice with my first aquarium. I am looking for plants. I don't have anything really, to trade. What would you charge for a few plants? (I am assuming they are freshwater?)
Back to top Go down
Badxgillen

Badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts   Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:55 am

these are salt water but i do have a nummber of fresh water plants.maybe we can talk.
Back to top Go down
Michele

PostSubject: Re: Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts   Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 am

How do I get in touch with you to buy some plants?
Back to top Go down
Badxgillen

Badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts   Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:37 pm

i live in corvallis.if you would like to work out a time give me a private message and i will see what i can do.i have a number of plants as i enjoy a planted aquarium and its benifits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts   Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts Empty

Back to top Go down

Macro Algae:Razor grass"serrulata"starts
Page 1 of 1