Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to AA!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quality Fish Food

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syklyd
Admin
Syklyd

Title : I am the Walrus.

Quality Fish Food Empty
PostSubject: Quality Fish Food   Quality Fish Food EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 pm

I just thought I'd share a link to the site where I purchase all of my staple fish food. They're a small home based business and make the food themselves. They've got a large variety, including medicated food!

Check them out at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

**EDIT** Aquarisms.com has closed for business. I will update with their new site info once I have that information.

For daily feeding, I use the Vitabites for my community tank, and the Spirulina+ for my cichlid tanks. Since starting this diet, my fish have really colored up. My cichlids and bottom feeders also go crazy for the spirulina pellets, though they are currently out of stock for the next week or so (I just placed an order).

The best part is, it's the same price or cheaper than your standard flake, and shipping is reasonable. I highly recommend checking it out if you're looking for a quality fish food. Sorry this sounds like an ad, but I really believe in this food! If anyone is in the Eugene area and wants a sample, let me know, and I'll hook you up with a bit of what I've got.

Spirulina+ Ingredients:

Spirulina, Soy Flour, Pea Powder, Alfalfa Leaf
Powder, Wheat Flour, Wheat Starch, Carrot Powder, Spinach Powder,
Fish Meal, Fish Oil, Wheat Germ, Brewers Yeast, Kelp Powder,
Zucchini Powder, Kale Powder, Beet Powder, Soybean Oil, Lecithin,
Wheat Gluten, Astaxanthin, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary
Extract, vitamin and mineral supplements.

Vitabites Ingredients:

Spray Dried Salmon, Shrimp, Plankton and
Krill Meal, Wheat Oat & Gluten Flours, Dried Kelp, Brewers
Yeast, Frozen Brine Shrimp, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Vitamin C. - Supplement Booster: Calcium carbonate, Vitamin E, d1 Calcium
Pantothenate, Niacin, D-Biotin, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate,
Mendadione Susium Bisulfite Complex, Puridoxine Hydrochloride,
Vitamin A acetate, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B
Complex, No Preservatives.

Last edited by Syklyd on Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
finsandfeathers

finsandfeathers

Quality Fish Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Fish Food   Quality Fish Food EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Thanks for the link - been looking for a back up source as my local supply had changed their flake for a bit and not all my fish were happy nor were they eating it well but luckily they did bring the flake everyone eats back in.

Since I go thru 2 lbs or so plus other goodies shipping a large amount is feasible for sure.
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin
Syklyd

Title : I am the Walrus.

Quality Fish Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Fish Food   Quality Fish Food EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 2:42 pm

Unfortunately, they've decided to close up shop and focus on fish breeding. Eventually they plan to carry a couple of the more popular lines of food again once they get a new website up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quality Fish Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quality Fish Food   Quality Fish Food Empty

Back to top Go down

Quality Fish Food
Page 1 of 1