Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to AA!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank Empty
PostSubject: An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank   An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:01 am

I was cleaning my tank this evening and something odd happened. I had my arm in the tank with the hose sucking up stuff from the bottom when one of my green barbs came up and started nipping at my arm. I chased him away with the hose and thought it was funny and then he came back so I chased him away again. Then some time later he came back again and this time brought one of his tiger barb friends. Both of them started nipping at my arm. Anyway, just thought I would share.
Back to top Go down
BettaMomma

BettaMomma

Quote : Betta's are like potato chip's, cant have just one.

PostSubject: Re: An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank   An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:24 am

That's funny he went and got his big brother to beat you up!
Back to top Go down
finsandfeathers

finsandfeathers

PostSubject: Re: An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank   An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:23 am

too funny!!! but can appreciate that have a few tanks that I have "helpers" when vacuuming their tanks, the Oscars though were by far the most helpful of all the fish I've kept over the years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank   An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting thing happened on my way to a clean tank
Page 1 of 1