Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to AA!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

7-Stripe Frontosa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kokemon21

7-Stripe Frontosa Empty
PostSubject: 7-Stripe Frontosa   7-Stripe Frontosa EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 am

I have a breeding trio of Frontosa. Two males and 1 female oddly enough. I got the parents as fry from Eric at Liquid Sunshine about 5 years ago. I have some young ones in the 2-3" range and some in the 1- 1-1/2" range. Occaisionally Aqua Serene has a couple but for the most part I haven't seen them available in Eugene(or anywhere) since Liquid Sunshine closed their doors. If anyone on here is interested in some, let me know. I paid $10 each(which was a steal) for the parents as fry and I would be willing to let these young ones go for the same.
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin
Syklyd

Title : I am the Walrus.

7-Stripe Frontosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7-Stripe Frontosa   7-Stripe Frontosa EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:44 pm

I see them at The Nautilus in Springfield from time to time, but I'm willing to bet they go for a pretty penny.

If I had the space to set up another tank, I'd be all over setting up a Tanganyika tank, and picking up some of yours!
Back to top Go down
fish4fun

7-Stripe Frontosa Empty
PostSubject: Frontosa   7-Stripe Frontosa EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Do you still have any of the young? And are they for sale?
Back to top Go down
fish4fun

7-Stripe Frontosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7-Stripe Frontosa   7-Stripe Frontosa EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:14 am

Kokemon21 wrote:
I have a breeding trio of Frontosa. Two males and 1 female oddly enough. I got the parents as fry from Eric at Liquid Sunshine about 5 years ago. I have some young ones in the 2-3" range and some in the 1- 1-1/2" range. Occaisionally Aqua Serene has a couple but for the most part I haven't seen them available in Eugene(or anywhere) since Liquid Sunshine closed their doors. If anyone on here is interested in some, let me know. I paid $10 each(which was a steal) for the parents as fry and I would be willing to let these young ones go for the same.

I am looking for some frontosas if you have some for sale? Call me Danna 541 995-6419 5-27-12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

7-Stripe Frontosa Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7-Stripe Frontosa   7-Stripe Frontosa Empty

Back to top Go down

7-Stripe Frontosa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Freshwater :: Freshwater Fish :: Cichlids-
Jump to: