Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to AA!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

4th of July Plans?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syklyd
Admin
Syklyd

Title : I am the Walrus.

4th of July Plans? Empty
PostSubject: 4th of July Plans?   4th of July Plans? EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Anybody doing anything exciting for the 4th?

I'll be heading to a friends house to light off some fireworks, and help with photographing them. I think their neighbors got some goodies up in Washington Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fishfanatic

fishfanatic

4th of July Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Plans?   4th of July Plans? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:03 am

Nothing real fun here. Going to Independence Oregon to watch parade and fireworks with my daughter (too bad the ex will be there too) Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestmri.com
finsandfeathers

finsandfeathers

4th of July Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Plans?   4th of July Plans? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:03 am

We lit fireworks tonight since we had plans to go out to Cheadle Lake for the Star Spangled Celebration, rockin' huge fireworks show. Besides the other plans got pooched since one of my horse's got hurt and has to be iced every 3-4 hours a day not counting keeping her meds on shcedule.

Hope all have a Happy 4th!!!
Back to top Go down
Badxgillen

Badxgillen

4th of July Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Plans?   4th of July Plans? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:55 pm

lotsa food..fire works...friends and family.thats my plan.staying home for the most part..i have everything soaked outside from my pond water changes so i have a good soggy ground to light off the big boom rockets.i hope you all have a fun and safe 4th .talk to yah all later..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4th of July Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4th of July Plans?   4th of July Plans? Empty

Back to top Go down

4th of July Plans?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Clubhouse :: General Chat-
Jump to: