HomeWelcome to AA!CalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

I am raising awareness to help save the fish and their habitat!!

Go down 

Did you know it is now illegal to hit golf balls into the ocean(wilderness)??
Yes
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
No
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Birdmanladuke

PostSubject: I am raising awareness to help save the fish and their habitat!!   Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Hello all fellow fish friendly peeps!! My name is Aaron LaDuke. I own a Eco friendly golf business that is aimed at raising awareness. CNN did a report that shows that over 300 MILLION golf balls a year end up in landfills. Some of these harmful balls contain heavy metals and plastics that are harmful to the environment. There are a number of golf balls being found inside of whales stomachs, amongst other places. I am campaigning across the nation and eventually the world to try and help save our fish and wildlife. With help from groups like these we can show people there is a big problem that we need to start taking care of. I have done my part and will continue to fight for this cause. I was fortunate enough to grow up in the outdoors. I want to help make sure our future generations have the same opportunities to experience the great outdoors. Feel free to contact me to find out more about my company BYOB Eco Golf and how you can help make a difference. Thank you all for having a passion and following what you believe in!!
Back to top Go down
Badxgillen

PostSubject: Re: I am raising awareness to help save the fish and their habitat!!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:54 pm

Ah like a seinfeld episode...but seriously thank you ..it is rare to find a eco friendly buisness and i find that in addition to being eco friendly being eco aware is as important..i will have to look into your location so i can take in some eco friendly green to tee off.
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin

Title : I am the Walrus.

PostSubject: Re: I am raising awareness to help save the fish and their habitat!!   Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Hi Aaron!

My father and my brother in law are both avid golfers, I'll definitely pass this on to them!
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin

Title : I am the Walrus.

PostSubject: Re: I am raising awareness to help save the fish and their habitat!!   Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:57 pm

*moved topic as it's advertising and raising awareness as opposed to an introduction*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am raising awareness to help save the fish and their habitat!!   

Back to top Go down

I am raising awareness to help save the fish and their habitat!!
Page 1 of 1