Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to AA!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POTM Details & Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Syklyd
Admin
Syklyd

Title : I am the Walrus.

POTM Details & Rules Empty
PostSubject: POTM Details & Rules   POTM Details & Rules EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 1:59 am

Pic of the Month Details & Rules

Details:

Prize:
Currently, the prize is bragging rights and a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

How to post:
The forums currently do not have the capacity to host pictures. Pictures must be hosted on an external pic hosting site such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Once hosted, find the image tag [IMG] and send it in a PM to Syklyd. They will be posted at the end of the month when voting begins.

Entry timeframe:
Pictures will be accepted for the entire month. At the beginning of the following month, voting will begin for the previous months entries.

Voting timeframe:
Considering we're currently still a fairly small group, this may vary. If many of us are active on the forums, probably a week. If not, possibly longer in an effort to allow the collection of more votes.

Rules:

1. Pictures may not contain anything that can identify the poster.

2. Entries may not be heavily altered by photo editing software. No destructive editing allowed (cutting & pasting, adding a different background, etc.). Simple contrast, brightness, cropping, etc. is OK.

Back to top Go down
Bootsnws

Bootsnws

Quote : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Reef-Aquarium-Dreams/358850974127298

PostSubject: ???   POTM Details & Rules EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 pm

are we still doing this?
Back to top Go down
http://reefaquariumdreams.yolasite.com/
Syklyd
Admin
Syklyd

Title : I am the Walrus.

PostSubject: Re: POTM Details & Rules   POTM Details & Rules EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:47 pm

I never received any entries. I'm still happy to hold the contest if people start sending me entries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POTM Details & Rules   POTM Details & Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

POTM Details & Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Gallery :: Picture of the Month-
Jump to: