Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to AA!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make them stop!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syklyd
Admin
Syklyd

Title : I am the Walrus.

Make them stop! Empty
PostSubject: Make them stop!   Make them stop! EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:38 pm

I woke up today to find at least a dozen long fin albino ancistrus (bristlenose pleco) fry in my bedroom tank, and 50+ jewel fry in my malawi tank (yes I know jewels don't belong there, but I couldn't help myself). And here I am, still trying to get rid of my last 50 rainbow cichlids (far from fry at this point). To top that all off, the rest of my malawi cichlids are producing 4-5 new fish every month or two.

This would be great news, but I don't have space for them all! And my tanks are either planted or have decor that fish hide in so it can't be removed safely. Sooo, chasing down and removing fish is somewhere in the neighborhood between extremely difficult to damn near impossible.

On the bright side, I see it as proof that (algae issues aside) I'm taking excellent care of my fish, and they are happy and healthy. I just wish more of my fish liked munching on fry!
Back to top Go down
Badxgillen

Badxgillen

Make them stop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make them stop!   Make them stop! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:53 am

i have heard of worse things happining.if your ever in my vacinity we can certainly work out a trade of some sort. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chrispy

Make them stop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make them stop!   Make them stop! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 pm

I would love some of those Plecs. I might be able to rehome a couple of your rainbows too if want. I lost one of my female T. Pasionis unfortunately, so I have room for another pair in my 125g.
Back to top Go down
NPTAloha

NPTAloha

Make them stop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make them stop!   Make them stop! EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm in the market for some plecos too. I'm looking for at least 6 of them. PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make them stop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make them stop!   Make them stop! Empty

Back to top Go down

Make them stop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Freshwater :: Freshwater Fish-
Jump to: