Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to AA!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damen B

FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant Empty
PostSubject: FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant   FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:23 pm

I have a 20 gal hex tank that is quickly becoming to crowded. I need to sell either my altum angel or one of my sword plants. I'm not excited about either, but something has to give. I had planed on setting up a larger tank for the fish but I've had to put it on hold for a while. the sword plant is about two feet tall and very full, so you'll have to have a larger tank. I would like to get $15 for the plant. the angel is 2 years old and very healthy and beautiful, not sure if it's a male or female. I would like to get $20 for it. I think either one is a good deal so if anyone can help me out let me know. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin
Syklyd

Title : I am the Walrus.

PostSubject: Re: FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant   FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:51 pm

If only my planted tanks weren't so good at growing swords... the ones I have are dominating my tanks already!

Unless you think it might survive in water salted to the taste of African Cichlids... I've got a lot of space in there.
Back to top Go down
Damen B

PostSubject: I'm not sure I've never kept a salted tank. I think I just might bite the bullet and rescape the whole thing. thanks for the reply!   FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Syklyd wrote:
If only my planted tanks weren't so good at growing swords... the ones I have are dominating my tanks already!

Unless you think it might survive in water salted to the taste of African Cichlids... I've got a lot of space in there.
Back to top Go down
Damen B

PostSubject: hey if you want to give it a shot I'll give you that plant I'd rather give it a chance than just kill it. I spent to long growing it! anyway let me know, I will have some time this week to get it out. I'm sure it's roots are spread through the tank.   FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Syklyd wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant   FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant Empty

Back to top Go down

FS- angel fish or amazon sword plant
Page 1 of 1