Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to AA!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inspired to some fish photography

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link

Link

Inspired to some fish photography Empty
PostSubject: Inspired to some fish photography   Inspired to some fish photography EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 pm

Here are a couple pictures of my fish tanks.

Medical Isolation Tank and it's one Honduran Red Point occupant (note the hole in her left side)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Main Tank and it's Tiger Barbs, HRP, and Clown Barb
That's Seuss Fish the HRP (so named because he is a blue fish)

This is our school of Tiger Barbs and Green Barbs (the have no names yet as they have yet to live through the no name probationary period)

This is Butt-Head Fish (though that is only his PG-13 name). He got that name by carving a hole in the side of the weak HRP and chasing the tiger barbs around relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin
Syklyd

Title : I am the Walrus.

PostSubject: Re: Inspired to some fish photography   Inspired to some fish photography EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 10:10 am

Hole in the side aside, that first HRP is beautiful!

What is that rock/wood structure on the right in the second pic? I love the shape of it.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Inspired to some fish photography   Inspired to some fish photography EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:36 pm

Syklyd wrote:
Hole in the side aside, that first HRP is beautiful!
Thanks, the camera makes the gray on top a little darker than it actually is though.

Syklyd wrote:
What is that rock/wood structure on the right in the second pic? I love the shape of it.
That is a neat looking piece of driftwood balanced on top of a neat looking rock with the other side balanced on a plastic castle. The decorations get moved around usually once a week or so, but I really like this configuration so it may stay that way for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inspired to some fish photography   Inspired to some fish photography Empty

Back to top Go down

Inspired to some fish photography
Page 1 of 1