HomeWelcome to AA!CalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

MUST buy new 100+ gal tank with stand and hood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikalia2626

PostSubject: MUST buy new 100+ gal tank with stand and hood   Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:33 pm

I need to find a really unique tank for my husbands birthday. Maybe an s shape or corner tank.. Not a hex tank. Catch is.... I need a 100+ gallon preferrably 150 gal. His birthday is at the end of the month. I cant even find a custom builder in town. Anyone have one or know where to get one.. I will settle for a regular old rectangle if I HAVE to..

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin

Title : I am the Walrus.

PostSubject: Re: MUST buy new 100+ gal tank with stand and hood   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:34 pm

A custom tank that size is going to near impossible to find in town by the end of the month. You could try posting in the wanted & pet community sections on Craigslist, but I simply don't think there's that many in the area, let alone ones that people are trying to get rid of. I got a ton of responses when I posted there looking for a regular rectangle 150g, but I can tell you really want something more unique. I know there's a custom builder in Portland that advertises on Craigslist, but I don't know if he actually builds custom tanks, or just custom drills and build stands for regular rectangle tanks.
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MUST buy new 100+ gal tank with stand and hood   Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:40 pm

What's your price range? I can try and do a little digging for you
Back to top Go down
Nikalia2626

PostSubject: Re: MUST buy new 100+ gal tank with stand and hood   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:45 pm

Im looking for a tank preferrably below 5K but im negotiable for the right tank. Also i am negotiable on time realistically if we have to wait for a while nov or january we are fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MUST buy new 100+ gal tank with stand and hood   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Here's one in Portland, 200g, not your average rectangle (though it is a square)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This one is a corner tank, but it's tall as opposed to wide, in Prineville

Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MUST buy new 100+ gal tank with stand and hood   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:43 pm

Found a beautiful curved tank in Vancouver, under 5K

They say they're taking offers, and I think I remember seeing the ad posted a few months back, so they've been trying to sell it for a while, meaning you probably have some decent wiggle room with the price.
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MUST buy new 100+ gal tank with stand and hood   Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:50 pm

155g, bowfront. Not too fancy, but not just a rectangle...

Back to top Go down
Nikalia2626

PostSubject: Seriously you are awesome!   Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:14 pm

Ok you are just awesome!!! I have put offers in on a few tanks! we will see which one comes through! yeah!! thank you all so much! Im excited!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUST buy new 100+ gal tank with stand and hood   

Back to top Go down

MUST buy new 100+ gal tank with stand and hood
Page 1 of 1