Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWelcome to AA!Latest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaed

Jaed

WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps Empty
PostSubject: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:58 pm

Would like to get some cherry red or blue pearl shrimp, So far the only place we have found in the Eugene Springfield area that has these sells them for almost Evil or Very Mad 10 bucks each. So hoping to find a breeder that sales them for much less Smile

I am new to Shrimp so maybe I am way off, but 10 seems rather much. If that is normal please let me know. The only shrimp I have had in my tanks in past were Ghost shrimp and I would rather have some with color.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Syklyd
Admin
Syklyd

Title : I am the Walrus.

PostSubject: Re: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:45 pm

I can't say whether $10 is a lot for red cherry or blue pearl shrimp, as I haven't really gotten into the shrimp scene. I do know though, that ghost shrimp are pretty much the cheapest shrimp you can get, and are used more as feeders than as pets, so other shrimp will certainly be more expensive, I just couldn't say how much.
Back to top Go down
Jaed

Jaed

PostSubject: Re: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Thanks for the response! The ghost shrimp are rather cheap, only 33 cents at Petsmart, my Betta ate both as a snack.

Hoping to find some much cheaper than the Aqua Serene price, my son also has a fish tank and has been looking for these, just hoping to help him out. They would be dinner in my tanks.

Am still hoping to find a breeder here locally that sales them. (gotta love this site for making it easy to ask!)
Back to top Go down
fishfanatic

fishfanatic

PostSubject: Re: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:28 pm

I have been gone for the past month and just got where I can get back on here. I will be doing total cleaning of my shrimp tanks in a week or so and will be willing to sell my culls for $1 a piece. I only cull them if they aren't super colorful so there is nothing wrong with them just not what I'm trying to work for. My culls are still usually better looking than the pet stores anyways. I have two types of blue and cherries. I will let you all know what I end up with for sale.
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestmri.com
Jaed

Jaed

PostSubject: Re: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:30 pm

sounds great, we are in eugene but would be willing to come see you. look forward to hearing from you again..thank you.
Back to top Go down
fishfanatic

fishfanatic

PostSubject: Re: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:21 am

I will be cleaning my shrimp tank this weekend (sept10) most likely. will post for anyone who's interested what if anything is for sale (haven't checked on them for awhile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.northwestmri.com
Jaed

Jaed

PostSubject: Re: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:28 pm

We will watch for your post, Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Jaed

Jaed

PostSubject: Re: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 1:12 am

Were you able to check your shrimp? If you do not have any we are going to try and order online, would rather get from you though..local is better any day!

BTW they will not go in my tanks, but a relatives in the same house..lol. Did not want anyone thinking I would let them live with Mr. Betta since he eats them, and am sure the Shark would too.
Back to top Go down
Sprwoman

PostSubject: Re: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:11 am

I can help wtih the cherry shrimp. I'm a lurker here, got some off aquabid over a year ago. They arent the best but they are thriveing. I can work on picts if you want to see them first. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Jaed

Jaed

PostSubject: Re: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:38 am

sorry not been looking at the site as much. We are no longer in need, if we are in the future will let you know. Again sorry I did not post this sooner.

Thanks for posting and letting us know Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps   WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps Empty

Back to top Go down

WTB cherry red or blue pearl shrimps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Local Swap Meet :: Livestock-
Jump to: